Easy way to Recipe: Chicken Seekh Kabab Appetizing
Chicken Seekh Kabab.
Cooking Chicken Seekh Kabab is an enjoyable point, furthermore it ends up being extra special value if you cook it on your own. By utilizing the adhering to 8 components, you can begin cooking 3 steps. observe the adhering to section for you to begin cooking immediately.
Ingredients for Chicken Seekh Kabab
- It’s 1/2 kg of minced chicken.
- It’s 1 for chopped onion.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ginger garlic paste.
- You need 1 cup – besan.
- Need 1 tsp – roasted cumin seeds.
- Prepare to taste salt.
- Give 1 tsp kasuri methi.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp red chilli powder.
Chicken Seekh Kabab making
- In a large bowl, add minced chicken, onion, garlic and ginger paste & all ingredients. Mix them..
- Now add besan, Kasuri methi & mix well. Take some mixture in between the palm and keep pressing the kebabs until they look like long logs..
- Put them on skewers & microwave them for 3 -4 minutes. Take them out, cut in small pieces & serve hot..