Ingredients to Prepare Chicken Corn Kabab's Perfect
Chicken Corn Kabab's.
Food preparation Chicken Corn Kabab's is an enjoyable thing, moreover it ends up being extra special worth if you prepare it on your own. By using the adhering to 17 ingredients, you can start cooking 7 steps. observe the complying with section for you to start cooking instantly.
Composition for Chicken Corn Kabab's
- Require 1/4 cup of chopped cabbage.
- Require 1/4 cup – chopped capsicum.
- It’s 1/4 cup of chopped carrot.
- Require 1/3 cup of chopped boiled corn.
- You need 1/2 cup for shredded chicken.
- Provide 4 – small boiled potatoes.
- Require to taste Salt.
- It’s 1 tsp for black pepper powder.
- It’s 1 tsp – white pepper powder.
- Need 1 for green chilli.
- Need 1/4 cup for maida.
- Prepare 1/4 cup – milk.
- Need as required – Oil.
- Need some for chopped coriander.
- You need as required Bread crumbs.
- It’s as required for Samosa sheets.
- Need 1 of Egg.
Chicken Corn Kabab's making
- Heat a kadhai put 1 tsp oil then add cabbage + capsicum + carrot + salt and saute for 2 mins..
- Then add corn + black pepper powder and cook another 2 mins.After that add maida + chicken + white pepper powder and mix it for 1 to 2 mins.And add milk and mix it very nicely and remove in a bowl..
- Add chopped green chillies and coriander leaves. Add boiled and mashed potato and mix it very well..
- Make 16 equal size balls and then shape them into tikkis..
- Take samosa sheets and cut them into small pieces..
- Take bread crumbs and add samosa sheet pieces into that mix it.take whisked egg.Dip kabab into whisked egg then coat with bread and samosa sheet coating..
- Heat oil and fry the Kababs until they become golden and crispy..