How to Cook Woodapple Cooler/Bel ka Sharbath Tasty
Woodapple Cooler/Bel ka Sharbath.
Food preparation Woodapple Cooler/Bel ka Sharbath is an enjoyable point, in addition it comes to be more unique worth if you cook it yourself. By using the adhering to 11 ingredients, you can start cooking 7 actions. observe the following area for you to begin cooking instantly.
Composition Woodapple Cooler/Bel ka Sharbath
- It’s 1 for medium sized bel fruit or wood apple.
- Prepare 2 cups – chilled water.
- You need 2 tablespoons or as required of fine sugar.
- Need 1 teaspoon rose water (for that extra freshness).
- Give 1 teaspoon of coconut powder.
- Give 1/4 teaspoon cardamom powder.
- Provide 1/2 teaspoon black salt.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of black pepper powder.
- Need for For garnish.
- You need 1 Mint sprig for the garnish.
- Provide 1 cup ice cubes.
Woodapple Cooler/Bel ka Sharbath how to cook
- Firstly take the bel fruit and heat with a rolling pin all around..
- Open apart the hard shell and scoop out the soft pulp with a spoon in a bowl.
- Add 2 cups of water to soak this mixture for 6 hours or overnight..
- Next, mash the pulp with your palms..
- Now strain the mashed mixture through a fine sieve, adding about 1/2 cup of water from time to time while straining..
- Add sugar, coconut powder cardamon powder, black pepper powder, rose water and black salt to the collected bel juice and mix very well..
- Add lots of ice in a serving glass and pour the juice. Garnish with a mint sprig and serve chilled..