Easy way to Prepare Aam Panna Perfect
Food preparation Aam Panna is an enjoyable point, additionally it comes to be a lot more special value if you prepare it on your own. By using the following 7 active ingredients, you can start cooking 4 actions. observe the following section for you to begin cooking immediately.
Ingredients requirements – Aam Panna
- It’s 1 – big raw mango.
- It’s for Jaggery or sugar.
- Give to taste for Salt.
- It’s for Little black salt.
- It’s Handful of mint leaves.
- Prepare for Jeera powder.
- It’s – Chilled water.
Aam Panna how to cook
- Wash and peel the mango and chop into pieces..
- Take a pan and add chopped mango pieces and 1 cup water and cover and cook on medium flame till mangoes are soft and mushy.Once sone off the gas and let it cool..
- Of the pulp of mango is one cup add 3/4 cup jaggery.Take a grinder and add mango pulp, jaggery and handful of mint leaves and very little water and make a smooth paste..
- In a glass add some paste, salt to taste, pinch of black salt, little jeera powder and chilled water and mix it well. U can also use a hand blender.Serve chilled. I can adjust sweetness as per ur taste. U can refrigerate the pulp for 4-5 days..