How to Make Chicken Pakora Appetizing
Food preparation Chicken Pakora is a fun point, additionally it ends up being extra special value if you cook it yourself. By utilizing the complying with 8 ingredients, you can start cooking 5 actions. observe the complying with section for you to begin cooking right away.
Ingredients requirements of Chicken Pakora
- You need 200 grams of boneless chicken.
- Require 1 cup of maida.
- Provide to taste Salt.
- Require 1/4 tsp turmeric powder.
- Need 1 tsp – red chilli powder.
- Need for Oil for frying.
- Give of Black pepper powder.
- It’s 1 tsp Soya sos.
Chicken Pakora process
- Cut chicken into medium size pieces wash and drain completely..
- In a bowl put chicken pieces add soya sos black pepper powder and little salt.mix well and keep aside for 10mins.
- In another bowl put maida + turmeric powder + red chilli powder + little salt (be careful bcz we add little salt in chicken so add according to that) and add water and make batter..
- Heat oil.take chicken piece and dip in batter and put into oil and fry untill golden brown..
- Serve hot with tomato sos..