Steps to Make Cucumber- Capsicum Sabji Yummy
Cucumber- Capsicum Sabji. Kakdi (Cucumber) Sabji Recipe – Rajasthani Dish Besan Shimla Mirch Recipe-Besan Ki Sukhi Sabzi-Capsicum with Gram flour-Easy n Quick Capsicum recipe. Hosted by Averyl Rodrigues, editor of the Recipe column on www.daijiworld.com. Capsicum and cucumber cubes tossed in a simple dressing.
However, this capsicum ki sabji is an exception to the rule. Serve Aloo Shimla mirch sabji hot with phulkas or rotis. It can also be served as a side vegetable. Cooking Cucumber- Capsicum Sabji is a fun thing, additionally it comes to be extra special value if you cook it yourself. By using the complying with 14 active ingredients, you can start cooking 7 steps. observe the complying with area for you to start cooking immediately.
Ingredients of Cucumber- Capsicum Sabji
- It’s 2medium size cucumber (wash and dice it).
- You need 1big size capsicum (wash and dice it).
- Provide 4 tsp oil.
- Need 1/2 tsp – mustard seeds.
- Provide 1/2 tsp for cumin seeds.
- You need 1/4 tsp astofedia.
- It’s 1/2 tsp – turmeric powder.
- Provide 1 tsp for Red Chilli Powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp for Coriander Powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp Everest sabji masala.
- Need 1 tsp sugar.
- You need 1/2 – lemon juice.
- It’s 3 tsp – dry roasted gram flour.
- Need to taste for Salt.
Capsicum (/ˈkæpsɪkəm/), the pepper, is a genus of flowering plants in the nightshade family Solanaceae. Its species are native to the Americas. Onion Capsicum Sabji is a delicious Indian recipe served as a Side-Dish. Find the complete instructions on Bawarchi.
Cucumber- Capsicum Sabji process
- Take a pan add oil. Heat it on low flame. Add mustard seeds let crackled it. Add cumin seeds, astofedia, pinch of turmeric powder and now add diced cucumber..
- Mix it well close the lid for 2-3 min. Just cucumber should get little soft..
- Now add diced capsicum to it. Mix it well and leave it on low flame for 1-2 min. Mix it again..
- Now add salt, Red Chilli Powder, Turmeric Powder..
- Add Sabji Masala, Coriander Powder, Sugar..
- Add lemon. Mix it properly. The oil will start releasing. Add dry roasted gram flour..
- Mix it well for a min and the sabji is ready.. enjoy with Fulka Roti, Khakhara, Paratha..
Gobi Shimla Mirch Subzi Recipe or Cauliflower Capsicum Fry Recipe with step by step photos. Healthy and delicious side dish for roti or paratha. Photo "Cucumber with Capsicum" can be used for personal and commercial purposes according to the conditions of the purchased Royalty-free license. The image is available for download in high. I've personally never liked the flavor of capsicum or bell peppers.