Ingredients to Prepare Basanti Pulao Yummy
Basanti Pulao. In this video you will see how to make basanti pulao at home. Here basanti pulao recipe is made with common ingredients at your kitchen. About Basanti Pulao Recipe: Also known as Mishti Pulao, this dish of Basanti Pulao is a Bengai festive delight that is made during auspicious occasion of Durga Puja or Bengali new year.
Find the complete instructions on Bawarchi. Preboil the rice till a little underdone and drain the water. No fried rice but basanti pulao, no chili chicken but kosha mangsho and no custard but mishti doi. Cooking Basanti Pulao is an enjoyable point, moreover it comes to be much more special value if you cook it yourself. By utilizing the adhering to 13 components, you can start cooking 4 actions. observe the adhering to section for you to begin cooking immediately.
Ingredients requirements of Basanti Pulao
- It’s 2 cups of rice (gobindobhog or ambemore).
- Provide 5 table spoon for clarified butter.
- You need 75 grams of cashew nuts.
- Prepare as needed for Few raisins.
- Prepare 1 tea spoon of turmeric powder.
- Provide 1 tea spoon for salt.
- You need 3 – 4 bay leaves.
- Give 4/5 pieces for cinnamon.
- It’s 5/6 for cardamon.
- Prepare 5 table spoon of sugar.
- Give 1/2 tea spoon ginger paste.
- Prepare 3 green chilies.
- Need 4 cups for water.
Now comes the tough part of this blogpost – trying to dabble a bit with the history of Basanti Pulao. BASANTI PULAO RECIPE – HOW TO MAKE BASANTI PULAO. Для просмотра онлайн кликните на видео ⤵. Polao Recipe—Basanti or Mishti Polao Ranna—Bengali Sweet Polao—Nababarsha. The basanti pulao is slightly sweet in taste because of the use of sugar in it and so it goes well with very hot and spicy curries.
Basanti Pulao process
- Wash and soak rice for half an hour, wash and soak cashew nuts for some time.
- Discard the water and keep the rice in a sieve and let it air dry til all the water is dried up. In a large bowl add 1 table spoon clarified butter, ginger paste and turmeric powder and mix with lightly.
- In a pan and clarified butter and fry the cashew nuts till golden brown and remove it and add the marinated rice and fry it till it becomes light in colour and starts splattering..
- Add the fried nuts and raisins and 4 cups boiled water and add sugar and salt, cook on high flame uncovered till water comes to the rice level, now add green chilies add cover it and cook in low flame till it is done.
Basanti, literally means a shade of yellow, it is the color of spring. बसंती पुलाव रेसिपी – Learn how to make Basanti Pulao Recipe step by step in Hindi. Find all ingredients and method to cook बसंती पुलाव रेसिपी along with preparation & cooking time. Basanti polao or mishti polao is a sweet, ghee-laden rice dish made from fragrant gobindabhog or kalijeera rice, cashew nuts and raisins. This is the main rice dish of choice for any special occasion. Bengali Basanti pulao or Mishti Pulao, is the traditional Bengali recipe, which is prepared predominantly with Gobindobhog rice and saffron threads to give this delight a heavenly taste.