Easiest Way to Recipe: Basanti Pulao Delicious
Cooking Basanti Pulao is an enjoyable thing, furthermore it comes to be much more unique worth if you prepare it yourself. By utilizing the adhering to 11 ingredients, you can begin cooking 7 steps. observe the complying with area for you to start cooking immediately.
Ingredients requirements Basanti Pulao
- Need 2 cups gobindobhog rice.
- Need 5 table spoon – clarified butter.
- Require 5 table spoon sugar.
- Prepare 1 tea spoon salt.
- Prepare 1 tea spoon – turmeric powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tea spoon ginger paste.
- Give 3/4 for bay leaves.
- Provide 4/5 pieces cinnamon.
- Prepare 5/6 – green cardamon.
- Prepare 2/3 for green chilies.
- It’s 4 cups water (double the quantity of rice).
Basanti Pulao making process
- Wash and soak rice in water for half an hour and wash and soak cashew nuts for some time.
- Remove the water from the rice and put it in a sieve till all the water is dried up.
- Add turmeric powder, clarified butter and ginger paste to the dried rice and mix it thoroughly with light hands and keep it for 1 hour.
- In a pan add clarified butter and put the nuts and fry it till golden brown and remove it, add bay leaves, green cardamoms and cinnamon and fry till you get nice aroma.
- Add the marinated rice to it and fry till it becomes light and starts splattering add boiled water and sugar and salt to it.
- Cook it on high flame uncovered till the water comes to the rice level and put the green chilies to it and cover it with lid and cook till it is done..
- It's ready to serve.