Easy way to Recipe: Malabar Nei Choru/Ghee rice Yummy
Malabar Nei Choru/Ghee rice.
Cooking Malabar Nei Choru/Ghee rice is an enjoyable thing, additionally it comes to be a lot more special worth if you prepare it on your own. By using the complying with 13 ingredients, you can start cooking 6 actions. observe the adhering to area for you to begin cooking right away.
Ingredients requirements – Malabar Nei Choru/Ghee rice
- Need 3 cup Basmati rice soaked for 15 minutes.
- Prepare 3 tbsp +1/4 cup for Ghee.
- Need 2 of Green Chillies.
- Need 3 for Onions medium sized thinly sliced.
- It’s 3 for Bay Leaves.
- Require 4 Green Cardamom.
- Give 1 – Cinnamon stick large.
- Provide Cloves for 4.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of Cashew nut.
- Provide 1/2 cup – Golden Raisins.
- Prepare 2.5 tsp of Salt or as preferred.
- It’s 3 Cups for Water.
- Need 2 tablespoons – Cilantros chopped for garnishing.
Malabar Nei Choru/Ghee rice start cooking
- Heat 3 tablespoons ghee in a pot. Fry 3 bay leaves,2 green chillies, Cinnamon large 1 stick, cashews, cloves 4.Add raisins fistful and 4 green cardamoms. Fry gently..
- Add 3 cups water to the pot. Allow the water to boil. When the water starts boiling,Add 3 cups pre-soaked, drained basmati / kaima rice. Add salt as required. Stir gently..
- Cover and cook. In another pan, heat 1/4 cup ghee, add 3 medium onions thinly sliced, salt. Fry till brown.While rice is cooking,add half of the fried onions +ghee and spread..
- Cover and cook for 10 minutes on medium heat. Add fistful cashews and extra raisins to the hot fried onions. Toss quickly in the heat. Keep aside. Rice is cooked with an amazing aroma..
- Add the reserved fried onions, fried cashews, raisins with ghee. Spread..
- Toss gently from down to up. Sprinkle chopped corianders. Malabar Nei Choru / Ghee rice is ready to serve. Serve hot with any spicy curries..