How to Cook Daal fry and jeera rice Perfect
Daal fry and jeera rice. Dal Fry With Jeera Rice Recipe Jeera means cumin, so you can guess what the dominant flavor of the rice is. the Daal fry is made with Toor Daal which is a yellow lentil with a mild flavor. These two dishes are meant to go together and they are so absolutely delicious and so easy to make that I did it right on my first try.
Serve jeera rice with gravy dishes like rajma masala, kadai mushroom or even any dal like chana dal fry or dal palak. Frying rice: To make jeera rice always fry the drained rice along with spices on a medium to high flame. Do not stir vigorously as the rice grains will break. Food preparation Daal fry and jeera rice is a fun point, furthermore it ends up being a lot more special worth if you cook it on your own. By using the complying with 25 active ingredients, you can begin cooking 7 actions. observe the adhering to area for you to begin cooking right away.
Ingredients requirements of Daal fry and jeera rice
- Require 1/2 cup for mix daal.
- Prepare 1 tsp of moong daal (yellow).
- It’s 1 tbsp – toor daal.
- Give Water as require.
- Need of Salt as require.
- You need 2 tbsp oil.
- You need 1/4 tsp jeera.
- Provide Pinch – hing.
- It’s 1 red dry chilli.
- It’s 1 tsp – garlic paste.
- Need 1 tsp ginger paste.
- Need 1 of small onion chopped.
- You need 1 green chilli chopped.
- Need 1/2 tsp of turmeric powder.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Give 1 tsp for ghee.
- It’s Handful – coriander leaves chopped.
- Prepare For rice -.
- It’s 1/2 cup of basmati rice.
- Need 1 tbsp – oil.
- You need 1 tsp – jeera.
- It’s Pinch hing.
- Need 1 – bay leaf.
- Give – Water as require.
- Require of Salt as require.
This frying step helps to bring out. Jeera Rice: Instructions: Add the ghee in a pressure pan and allow the mustard seeds to splinker on. To this add all the above ingrediants. And allow it to fry for a minute.
Daal fry and jeera rice steps
- Mix toor, moong and mixed daal together and soak for 30 min..
- In a pressure cooker add daal and salt, water as require. take 3 whistle. Let it cool down..
- Heat oil in pressure cooker, when it's minor hot add jeera and cook for a while. Then add bay leaf and hing. Now add rice (after strain water) nd salt. Mix as moving cooker, wait for a min, not mix with spoon. (Do this on medium to slow heat)Now add warm water (1cup + a little) and simmer for 4-5min. Then cover with lid and take 2 whistle on medium heat. Turn off heat nd wait to cool down, then open n wait for more 5 min. Then mix with spoon nd then it will become nice fluffy nd long grain rice..
- Heat oil in a pan, add jeera while heating, then add red chilli, and hing, when it's crackle add garlic and chilli paste, cook for 10 sec, and add chopped onion and cook for 20-30 sec. Then add chopped green chilli. Saute for a while. Then add turmeric powder and chilli powder. Mix and add cooked daal. Add some water as require..
- Add salt as require and mix well. Simmer for 4-5 min..
- After turning off the heat, add ghee, and coriander leaves. Mix well..
- Take a plate and add some jira rice, in a bowl take some daal fry and serve with sweet lassi / salted lassi / chhas, papad, salad, etc..
For a greater appeal you can once again fry cumin seeds in oil and pour it over the already garnished rice. Jeera rice only needs a few simple ingredients. Ghee or Butter, whole spices (bay leaf, cinnamon, cloves), jeera (or cumin seeds), green chillies, basmati rice and freshly chopped coriander. Thats all of six ingredients which you probably have in your pantry, so making this is actually easier than you. Jeera Pulao-Jeera rice (Cumin flavored rice).