Steps to Make Jeera Rice Appetizing
Jeera Rice. Restaurant style & homestyle – both yield delicious, grainy & flavorful cumin Jeera rice recipe How to make jeera rice (Jeera pulao recipe). Jeera rice recipe with step by step photos.
This recipe for jeera rice (Indian steamed cumin rice) will never fail you! Boiled rice tempered in ghee with cumin seeds. Jeera (zeera) rice is a very simple and flavorful rice and can be prepared in a few minutes. Cooking Jeera Rice is an enjoyable thing, moreover it becomes extra special worth if you cook it on your own. By utilizing the adhering to 10 ingredients, you can begin cooking 12 actions. observe the complying with section for you to start cooking right away.
Ingredients requirements for Jeera Rice
- Need 2 cup – Basmati rice.
- You need 2 green cardamoms.
- You need 1 piece – cinnemom stick.
- Need 4 cup for water.
- Need 2 tbsp mint leaves.
- It’s 2 tbsp for coriander leaves.
- Provide to taste – salt.
- Give 2 tsp – cumin seeds.
- You need 2 chopped green chillies.
- Need 2 tbsp of sesame oil.
It is the simplest of all flavored rice and goes well with most of the gravies we usually prepare for roti/chapati. Jeera Rice or Cumin Rice is a very popular rice side dish in India. You would almost always find it on the It's extremely easy to make jeera rice in the Instant Pot. Simply saute the spices until fragrant.
Jeera Rice how to cook
- Heat oil in a pan with 2 green cardamoms..
- Wash & soak the rice for 20 minutes..
- Now add cumin seeds..
- Let them crackle up,add cinnamon stick..
- Add chopped green chillies,saute for a second..
- Now add washed & chopped mint leaves.saute for a second..
- Now add coriander leaves & mix well..
- Put 4 cup of water now..
- Add soaked rice.first drain out the water..
- Add salt & mix well..
- Cover with lid & after a boil,slow down the flame..
- Cook for 15_20 minutes Serve hot.
This jeera rice recipe is PERFECT, non-sticky, fluffy, fragrant and delicious. Each and every method gives perfect taste and texture. Jeera Rice is cumin flavoured rice along with some whole Indian herbs and spices, is a Usually, jeera rice is accompanied with the gravy based dish. Whenever we visit restaurants, generally order. Rice cooked along with cumin seeds and whole spices tempered in ghee – aromatic and flavourful.