How to Make Jeera Rice with Rajma Delicious
Jeera Rice with Rajma.
Food preparation Jeera Rice with Rajma is an enjoyable thing, additionally it comes to be a lot more unique worth if you cook it yourself. By utilizing the following 19 components, you can begin cooking 7 steps. observe the complying with section for you to start cooking promptly.
Ingredients requirements of Jeera Rice with Rajma
- Provide 1 bowl for rice.
- Require to taste of salt.
- Require 2 bowl for water.
- Prepare 1 tsp – dry roasted cumin.
- Prepare 2 tsp for oil.
- It’s 2 bowl of rajma.
- It’s to taste – salt.
- Provide as needed – water.
- Need 1/2 tsp – garam masala.
- Need 1/2 tsp – red chilli.
- You need 1/2 tsp Turmeric powder.
- Require to taste salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of garlic paste.
- Need 1 tsp – ginger paste.
- Provide 1 cup of grated onion.
- Require 1 cup – fresh tomato puree.
- Provide 2 tbsp oil.
- Give 1 tsp of kasuri methi.
- Need 2 tsp for chopped green coriander.
Jeera Rice with Rajma start cooking
- Take a pressure cooker add washed rajma,salt water mix and boil rajma at half an hour until soft..
- Take a rice wash and soaked for half an hour..
- Take a another pressure cooker add oil,jeera,salt rice and water cover with lid..
- After 1 whistle released pressure then rice is ready..
- Take a wok add oil put garlic saute then add onion,ginger and tomato saute add all spices mix then add boiled rajma saute for 5 minutes..
- After 5 minutes then add rajma released water and make a gravy..
- Then add kasuri methi and garnish coriander..