Seasoning to Prepare Saunfiya matar Pulao Delicious
Saunfiya matar Pulao. Try this tasty pulao recipe,liked by all vegetarians all over the world.it is so yummy and easy to make at home.just follow the instructions. Peas pulao recipe or matar pulao recipe with video – A simple aromatic one pot dish that can This recipe of matar pulao is the way my mom would make for us mostly when fresh peas were in season. Home » Recipes » Pulao Recipes » Peas Pulao
The main ingredients used are peas, basmati rice and whole spices. The aroma of the spices cooked. Matar ka pulao recipe is made with basmati rice and chick peas. Food preparation Saunfiya matar Pulao is a fun point, additionally it comes to be a lot more unique worth if you prepare it yourself. By using the adhering to 12 components, you can start cooking 4 actions. observe the adhering to section for you to begin cooking right away.
Composition – Saunfiya matar Pulao
- It’s 2 cup – basmati rice.
- Need 1 cup frozen green peas.
- Prepare 2 for medium onion cut into thin slices.
- Provide 1 tsp for ginger garlic paste.
- It’s 5-6 – green chillies.
- Give 2 tsp for cumin seeds.
- Give 2 of black Cardamon (Badi Elaichi).
- Require 1 – Cinnamon stick.
- Provide 3 for Bay leaves.
- It’s 2 of cloves.
- Provide 1/4 cup – oil or ghee.
- You need To taste of Salt.
Matar Pulao Recipe in Urdu is a very old central Asian dish which is being cooked in Asian countries from very ancient times. This mildly flavored rice dish is known as matar pulao or pea pulao and it is so easy to make. The caramelized onions, aromatic spices and the sweetness from the peas make this bowl of rice taste a. Matar Pulao Recipe, Learn how to make Matar Pulao (absolutely delicious recipe of Matar This Matar Pulao recipe is Excellent and find more Great recipes, tried & tested recipes from NDTV Food.
Saunfiya matar Pulao start cooking
- Wash the rice and soaked into water for half hour.meanwhile in a wok heat the oil add the onion slices and fry untill it turns golden brown.transfer into a plate..
- Now in that oil add 2bay leaves,2 green cardamom 1/2 tsp cumin seeds and all the whole spices.saute few seconds then add ginger garlic paste. Saute one minute then add green peas, add 1 tsp salt and mix well.add 1/4 cup water cover and cook untill peas turn soft.transfer the peas into another bowl and we use this wok to cook rice..
- In another wok take 4cup water. In a muslin cloth take fennel seeds and coriander seeds.tie the cloth tightly to make a potli put it into water then add 1/2 tsp cumin seeds, 2green cardamom and bay leaves, green chillies, add 2 tsp salt then add 1tsp ghee.boil the water on high flame.when it comes a boil add the soaked rice. Cook for 6-7 minutes then remove from heat.strain all water.and remove the potli..
- In the wok add half part of green peas.then put one layer of rice sprinkle some fried onion then add green peas again layer of rice and spread the remaining fried onion. Cover and cook for 5-6 minutes on low flame. The flavourful saunfiya pulao is ready.
Urdu Recipe of MATAR PULAO مٹر پلاوٴ – Video Recipe of MATAR PULAO, make MATAR PULAO easily with video instructions from famous Pakistani chefs. Matar Pulao Recipe in Urdu & English available at Sooperchef.pk. Learn to cook Matar Pulao at The pulao recipe, also known as the pilaf recipe, is a rice based dish that is prepared by cooking rice in a. The spicy peas or matar pulao is as much a pleasure for our eyes as our taste buds. A nice twist to a typical rice or biryani recipe, matar pulao is definitely a must try!