Ingredients to Cook Pulao with Curshed Chicken & Peas Tasty
Pulao with Curshed Chicken & Peas.
Food preparation Pulao with Curshed Chicken & Peas is a fun point, additionally it comes to be much more unique value if you prepare it yourself. By utilizing the following 17 components, you can start cooking 6 actions. observe the following section for you to begin cooking quickly.
Ingredients requirements Pulao with Curshed Chicken & Peas
- Provide 1 cup for Basmati Rice.
- It’s 1/4 cup – Peas.
- Provide 1 for Onion sliced.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon for Ginger Garlic Paste.
- Prepare 2 for Green Chili.
- Require 2 for Cinnamon Cardamom &.
- Require 2 of Clove.
- Prepare To Taste of Mint Coriander Leaves and.
- Need 2 cups – Water.
- Require To Taste – Salt.
- Need for Oil (as you use).
- You need of Marinate.
- Give 1/2 kg of Chicken (Boiled and Curshed).
- It’s 2 pinchs of Turmeric.
- Require 2 tablespoons of Curd.
- Give 1/4 teaspoon for Chili powder.
- Provide 1/2 teaspoon of Garam Masala.
Pulao with Curshed Chicken & Peas start cooking
- Soak Peas overnight, drain and keep it aside. Marinate the chicken with the ingredients given above..
- Heat oil in a pressure cooker, add cinnamon, cloves and cardomom; satute for 1/2 minute..
- Add onion, green chili and ginger garlic paste; satute for 1-2minutes..
- Add peas, marinated chicken, coriander and mint leaves. After a minute add rice, salt and water..
- Pressure cook for 2 whistles and 5 minutes in low flame..
- Enjoy pulao with egg or chicken curry!!.