Steps to Prepare Peas Pulao Perfect
Peas Pulao. Peas pulao recipe With video and step by step photos – This tasty matar pulao is simple and easy to prepare pulao variety This one pot peas pulao is aromatic and has sweet tones because of peas. Green peas are known as matar in hindi and Pulao is a Indian rice pilaf. Peas pulao or matar pulao is a popular dish which was made especially during winter months in northern parts of India.
Peas Pulao or Matar Pulao recipe is a quick, filling, one pot, flavorful rice dish made with green peas ,onions and whole spices in an Instant Pot Pressure Cooker or Stove top. Delicious Recipe for Indian Green Peas Pulao with basmati rice. This is my recipe for Peas Pulao. Food preparation Peas Pulao is a fun thing, additionally it ends up being much more special worth if you cook it yourself. By utilizing the complying with 10 components, you can start cooking 5 actions. observe the complying with section for you to begin cooking promptly.
Ingredients requirements – Peas Pulao
- You need 1 bowl – Rice.
- Give 1/2 bowl Peas.
- Prepare 2 of potato small cut.
- Prepare 2 for onion slice cut.
- Give 1 finely chopped tomato.
- Provide 1 tbsp for cumin seeds.
- Provide 1/4 tbsp – black pepper.
- It’s 2 bowl – water.
- Require 2 big spoon – cooking oil.
- Give to taste Salt.
Think about it – Peas and Rice. You can eat a hundred of these when you feel like it. Peas pulao or matar pulao recipe – mild flavored pulao recipe made with green peas. Goes perfect with any raita or any dal recipe.
Peas Pulao instructions
- Wash and soak rice for 30 minutes. Then take pot or Pressure Cooker, heat oil add cumin seeds, then add onion, peas and potato, cook for 2 minute..
- Add water salt and black pepper..
- Cover the lid and cook on medium flame for 5 minute..
- Check and allow to rest for sometime in steam..
- When it cook well serve in a plate garnish with tomato..
This is simple and easy pulao recipe. Matar pulao or the Green peas pulao is a type of rice preparation made with green peas. Garam masala and onion is fried in oil or ghee and cooked with peas before adding the rice. Peas pulao recipe or matar pulao is a quick and easy one pot pulao with fresh seasonal peas. Pulao or pilaf is a delicious spiced rice made with meat or veggies in India and other Asian countries.