Seasoning to Prepare Matar paneer pulao Appetizing
Matar paneer pulao. Presenting matar paneer pulao in pressure cooker also known as peas pulao. This rice recipe in Hindi is very easy and you can easily cook this in cooker. In fact matar paneer is one of the most popular paneer dishes from North India.
Urdu cooking recipe of Matar Paneer Pulao, learn easy method to make it, This recipe has all the ingredients of it, with easy step by step instructions and methods to make it and cook it. Paneer pulao recipe – Easy and healthy Paneer pulao that goes good in lunch box or as a quick dinner on busy nights. I have tried paneer pulao in so many ways in the past few years, finally loved. Cooking Matar paneer pulao is a fun point, furthermore it becomes more special value if you cook it on your own. By using the complying with 12 ingredients, you can begin cooking 5 actions. observe the complying with section for you to begin cooking instantly.
Composition – Matar paneer pulao
- Provide 2 tbsp of Oil.
- It’s 1/2 tsp for cumin seeds.
- Need 150 gms – paneer cubes.
- Prepare 1 Cup – Tomato Puree (2 medium sized tomato).
- Require as per taste – Salt.
- Require 1/2 tsp of garam masala.
- Provide 1 for onion.
- Need 1/2 tsp of chilli powder.
- Provide 1/2 tsp turmeric powder.
- You need 1 cup boiled peas.
- Require 1 cup – amul cream.
- You need 1 cup boiled rice.
The combination of mutter and paneer, with masala ingredients gives rich aroma and tastes yummyyy…! All paneer lovers like me are sure to enjoy this mouthwatering rice dish with any spicy. Paneer pulao which is super easy to make and taste so delicious. It is simple and one of the quickest pulao I have shared so many pulao in the past, this is one of the easiest one you could ever make.
Matar paneer pulao making
- Take oil in a kadhai. Crackle the cumin seeds and stir fry paneer on medium low flame for a minute..
- Add tomato pure and mix well. Further add all dry spices, mix well and cook on medium high flame for 2 minutes..
- Add boiled peas, amul fresh cream and mix well for a minute..
- Then add boiled rice in the above mixture and stir well on medium high flame for about 2 minutes..
- Serve hot with dahi, papad or chutney..
Recipe for Peas Pulao with Paneer. Though I collect dishes-to-cook-over-weekend all through the week, come Sunday and I am too lazy to do anything much. I hate myself for that cuz I am letting all. Dish out matar paneer, garnish with coriander leaves and serve with naan or tandoori rotis, parathas or pulao. Choose a good quality, aged rice to get perfectly cooked rice.