Steps to Make Matar Paneer Pulao Perfect
Matar Paneer Pulao.
Cooking Matar Paneer Pulao is an enjoyable thing, furthermore it comes to be a lot more special value if you cook it yourself. By utilizing the complying with 13 ingredients, you can start cooking 3 steps. observe the complying with section for you to start cooking right away.
Ingredients requirements Matar Paneer Pulao
- Provide 1 glass for Rice.
- Require 1 glass of Water – little more than.
- Need as required for Refined oil.
- Prepare 250 gms peas.
- You need 300 gms of paneer.
- Provide 1 pinch Heeng.
- Require 1 tsp for Jeera.
- Need 1/2 tsp Red chilli powder.
- Give 1 tsp garam masala.
- Require 1 – badi elaichi.
- Need 7-8 for black pepper.
- Provide 3-4 for Cloves.
- Need to taste Salt.
Matar Paneer Pulao process
- Soak 1 glass of rice for 1 hour. Take cooker, add refined oil. Cut paneer into cubes and cook in cooker itself till golden brown..
- Now add all spices and crackle them. Add rice, water and peas. Mix them nicely. Give a boil, then cover the lid..
- As soon the pressure begins simmer the flame for 5-6 mins. Serve them hot with papad and mango pickle..