Easiest to Prepare Steamed Veggie Khichu Modak Perfect
Steamed Veggie Khichu Modak.
Food preparation Steamed Veggie Khichu Modak is a fun thing, furthermore it ends up being more unique worth if you cook it on your own. By using the adhering to 9 components, you can start cooking 7 steps. observe the following area for you to begin cooking instantly.
Ingredients – Steamed Veggie Khichu Modak
- Give 1 cup of rice flour.
- Prepare 2 cups water.
- It’s 1 cup for mix veggies finely chopped(carrot, French beans, cabbage).
- Provide 1 – onion finely chopped.
- It’s 2 tsp – coriander finely chopped.
- Give 2 green chillies finely chopped.
- Require 1/2 tsp jeera and rai.
- Need 1/2 tsp of urad dal.
- Provide 4-5 for curry leaves.
Steamed Veggie Khichu Modak step by step
- Keep all the ingredients ready..
- In a pan take a spoon of oil and add rai, jeera, urad dal, chopped green chillies and curry leaves.Saute for 2 mins.Then add chopped onion and saute well..
- Then add chopped veggies and cook on high flame for 5 mins.Add salt and turmeric. Also add chopped coriander. Then add 2 cups of water and let it boil..
- As it starts boiling add rice flour and a spoon of oil and mix everything well and cook till water dries completely..
- Let it cool little. Then apply oil on palms and take some dough and make modaks using mould..
- Keep all ready. Then grease a plate and steam all the modaks for 15 mins in a steamer. You can give any shape of your choice..
- Remove and serve with spicy chutney..