Easy way to Cook Afghani pulao or kabuli pulao Appetizing
Afghani pulao or kabuli pulao. Here is our version of kabuli Pulao (Afghani Pulao) Recipe. Try it and enjoy this very quick, easy and simple recipe. Here is our version of kabuli Pulao (Afghani Pulao) Recipe.
It is considered one of Afghanistan's national dishes. The kabuli pulao recipe I followed only used cardamom and cumin seeds. However, I found other recipes that also used coriander, cinnamon or even saffron. Cooking Afghani pulao or kabuli pulao is an enjoyable point, furthermore it comes to be extra unique value if you prepare it yourself. By utilizing the complying with 15 ingredients, you can start cooking 4 steps. observe the following section for you to start cooking quickly.
Ingredients of Afghani pulao or kabuli pulao
- It’s 1 kg for Chicken cleaned.
- Require 1 tsp Fried inion.
- Give 1 tsp Whole garam masala spices.
- You need 2 tbsp of Yoghurt.
- Prepare 1 of Tomato medium sized.
- Prepare 2 tbsp Ginger garlic chilli paste.
- You need Handful – Coriander leaves.
- Provide 2 tsp for Chilli powder.
- Provide 3/4 tsp Turmeric powder.
- Give 2 cup of Basmati rice.
- Prepare To taste for Salt.
- You need as needed of Ghee.
- Give As needed Oil For frying.
- Give as needed for Carrot strips finely cut into small.
- Give as needed for Dryfruits (Cashewnuts raisins almonds).
This pulao is a traditional Afghan dish and no celebration is complete without it. Usually it has meat in it too but of course since I made it, it had to be Kabuli pulao is not your ordinary dish, not something which you would make everyday. It's for special occasions because it's rich and not too light on your. Afghani Pulao : Afghani Pulao/Kabuli Pulao is the national dish of Afghanistan.
Afghani pulao or kabuli pulao start cooking
- Put ingredients (2-9) in a blender, blend into fine paste.
- Heat a pressure cooker add ghee to it add cleaned chicken pieces and salt. When chicken oozes out water add blended masala paste, saute till the raw smell goes..
- Then add the rice give a gentle mix add water, double amount of rice. Check salt. Close lid pressure cook for 2 whistles..
- Garnish with fried carrots cashews raisins almonds..
But It is also a very popular pulao dish in Pakistan, south east Asia. Kabuli Pulao is a delicious dish from northern Afghanistan which consists of lamb meat, raisins, carrots, and rice. It is one of the popular dishes in In Saudi Arabia, Kabuli rice pulao is known as "Bukharan rice" which is a simpler variant introduced by the Afghan immigrants living in Saudi Arabia. An exotic pulao recipe that is infused with aromatic spices and layered with sweetened carrots, raisins and silvered almonds. Kabuli rice are traditionally made with lamb but this recipe is made using stock cubes and no meat to make it less complex.