How to Recipe: Egg fried rice Perfect
Egg fried rice. This easy egg fried rice is something that I cook every other week. It's a no-fuss meal, made with four key ingredients: rice, eggs, vegetables, and soy sauce. The fried rice is great with my Chinese.
Deceptively simple, but a huge favorite and crowd-pleaser. My egg fried rice recipe uses egg that's slightly flavored with turmeric and paprika, which I think is a unique addition. Egg fried rice can also be made using boiled eggs. Cooking Egg fried rice is an enjoyable point, moreover it ends up being a lot more unique worth if you cook it yourself. By using the complying with 9 ingredients, you can begin cooking 3 steps. observe the adhering to area for you to start cooking quickly.
Ingredients Egg fried rice
- Need 1 bowl of boil rice.
- You need 4 eggs beaten add pinch salt and pinch black pepper.
- It’s 2 tbsp vinegar.
- You need 1 tbsp – soya sauce.
- You need 1/2 tsp for salt.
- Need 1/2 tsp – black pepper.
- Provide 3 tbsp of oil.
- Need 4 tbsp for green onion.
- Need Some – Green part onion for garnish.
Better Than Takeout Egg Fried Rice Recipe. This recipe is a family favorite. I love it because it's simple to I make fried rice at least once every few weeks, sometimes with scrambled egg, and sometimes. Ready in minutes, egg fried rice is a filling and endlessly customizable staple that doesn't disappoint.
Egg fried rice process
- Take a pan add oil and add beaten eggs and cook scramble and keep aside..
- Take the same pan and add 1 tbsp oil and add green onions stir add boil rice mix, add salt, black pepper, mix and add vinegar, soya sauce, add scrambled eggs, mix well and add green onion and mix. Then turn off the flame, now it's ready to serve with pineapple chicken or chicken curry..
- Enjoy with your family and take care..
This delicious but simple recipe makes for a quick meal or an excellent snack. Egg fried rice (Gyeran Bokkeumbap, 계란볶음밥) is a simple stir fried dish mainly using egg and rice. I named this recipe "Breakfast Egg Fried Rice" because it is simple enough that you can even. This fried rice recipe is super quick, made with egg, veggies and a handful of bacon. Terrific as it is, but totally adaptable.