Easiest Way to Cook Vegetable Fried Rice Appetizing
Vegetable Fried Rice.
Cooking Vegetable Fried Rice is a fun thing, in addition it ends up being more special value if you cook it yourself. By using the adhering to 15 components, you can begin cooking 9 steps. observe the adhering to area for you to start cooking immediately.
Ingredients for Vegetable Fried Rice
- Need 300 gram – basmati rice.
- You need 100 gram of carrots.
- Provide 100 gram beans.
- Provide 50 gram for peas.
- Need 1-2 – bay leaves.
- You need 1 inch cinnamon stick.
- Give 4-5 – green cardamom.
- Provide 3-4 cloves.
- Need 3-4 green chillies.
- Require 1/2 teaspoon of black pepper powder.
- Provide 1 teaspoon of garam masala powder.
- Require 1 teaspoon sugar.
- It’s 2 teaspoon for ghee.
- Need 1 teaspoon of vegetable oil.
- Require to taste – Salt.
Vegetable Fried Rice making
- Wash and boil the rice in a pot full of water until it is 90% tender.Drain the water and spread the rice over a strainer so that it doesn't cook any further..
- Cut carrots into strips.Chop the beans on the bias for a nice trapezoid shape.Shell the peas.Slit the green chillies..
- Set a pan on medium heat and add vegetable oil and ghee to it.Once hot,temper the oil with the bay leaves,cinnamon,green cardamom and cloves..
- Now add carrots.Stir-fry them for a 2 minutes before adding the beans.Fry the beans for 2 minutes and then add the peas.Keeping the heat high ensures that the veggies retain their vibrant colours and don't lose crunch..
- Turn off the heat, layer half the cooked rice over the vegetables.Sprinkle black pepper powder,garam masala powder,salt and sugar..
- Top off with remaining rice and seasoning.Also add the green chillies..
- To mix the rice thoroughly use the fold and rotate motion.Do this until everything is well combined..
- Cover the pan and set it over the lowest heat setting for about 20 minutes and steam until the rice has cooked completely.Check once or twice to see that the rice isn't sticking to the bottom of the pan..
- Rest for at least 10 minutes before serving..