Easiest Way to Cook Dudhi (BottleGourd) Halwa Without Mava Tasty
Dudhi (BottleGourd) Halwa Without Mava. Today we are making lauki halwa without mava. Lauki halwa is a sweet Indian desert and its taste is mouthwatering. It is simple and easy recipe that you.
Lauki (Dudhi) Halwa or Bottle Gourd Pudding. Avoid Mistakes At First Attempt of Making Lauki Halwa Recipe. You can replace milk + cream with mava. Cooking Dudhi (BottleGourd) Halwa Without Mava is a fun thing, additionally it ends up being extra unique worth if you prepare it on your own. By utilizing the adhering to 6 active ingredients, you can start cooking 5 actions. observe the adhering to area for you to start cooking quickly.
Composition – Dudhi (BottleGourd) Halwa Without Mava
- Give 1 for bottlegourd (Medium size).
- You need 1 cup for milk with its malai.
- Require 1/4 cup of sugar.
- You need 2 pinch – Cardomom Powder.
- Give 2 tbsp of desi ghee.
- Require Almonds for Garnishing.
If you want to make this recipe with condensed milk, then first reduce all water content from bottle gourd and then add condensed milk and cook for. I make this bottle gourd halwa sometimes when we are too bored eating the same It also has a rich flavor of thickened milk, sugar and ghee all without the addition of Dudhi or lauki ka halwa is a delicious sweet dish made of bottle gourd, milk, sugar and ghee. Pakistani Makhandi Halwa Recipe Quick & Easy Lauki Halwa is also called Dudhi Halwa typically in India.
Dudhi (BottleGourd) Halwa Without Mava step by step
- Peel n Grate the bottlegourd. Put in muslin cloth. Squeeze n remove all it water. This process won't allow Halwa to get black. It will give natural light green colour..
- Take in a plate. Take a pan add ghee on low flame. Once ghee get little hot add bottlegourd..
- Roast it for 5 min. Than add milk..
- Mix it n let it cook till all milk get cooked. Now add sugar, cardamom powder..
- Mix it n halwa is done. Serve hot or chilled. Garnish with some dry fruits n enjoyyyyyyyyyyyy..
It is a very rich Indian Sweet made with Bottle Gourd ( opo squash ), Milk, Sugar, and Ghee. Had bottlegourd lying in the fridge for some time. Was wondering and pondering what to make from them?? sound's like a poem 😉 generally make But this time thought of making halwa as also had some dry evaporated milk (mava). Now you could make the halwa without mava or with mava. Bottle Gourd Halwa Recipe, Ghia Lauki Meetha , How To Make Bottle Gourd Halwa Recipe.