Seasoning to Make Matka Kulfi Yummy
Matka Kulfi. Latest interesting trends and their reflections on Amazon. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Its surprising how a simple clay pot changes the taste and aroma of your kulfi.
This matka kulfi recipe is inspired from jigg kalra's book – classic cooking of Punjab, where cream along with eggs have been added to rabri. Being a vegetarian I have not used eggs. It is often described as "traditional Indian ice cream". Food preparation Matka Kulfi is an enjoyable thing, moreover it ends up being extra special worth if you cook it on your own. By using the following 6 ingredients, you can begin cooking 5 actions. observe the complying with area for you to begin cooking quickly.
Composition – Matka Kulfi
- Prepare 3 cup for full fat milk with malai/cream.
- Give 1 cup for khoya/mawa milk powder.
- It’s 1/2 cup sugar.
- Need 1 tablespoon chopped pistachio.
- Require 1/2 teaspoon – saffron strands.
- Give 1 teaspoon for cardamom powder.
See more ideas about Kulfi, Kulfi recipe, Malai kulfi recipe. Matka kulfi is famous cool dessert of Pakistan. Matka Kulfi is the best kulfi among all Pakistani and Indian kulfi recipes. It is an easy-to-make, cool and refreshing cool snack to enjoy in hot afternoons in.
Matka Kulfi step by step
- In a deep vessel take 3 cups of milk with malai & stir continuously on medium heat for a while.After the milk gets little thicker switched off the flame cool it down a bit & add milk mawa powder & stir thoroughly..
- Now stir & mix the milk until it reduces half of it's quantity then add the sugar & mix well..
- After that add the Saffron strands & chopped pistachio & simmer it for 3-4 minutes then turn off the heat & sprinkle cardamom powder on the top..
- Once the milk is cool down a bit, transfer it to the 'matkas' then cover the matkas with aluminum foil papers and keep them carefully inside the freezer & let those freeze for at least 6 hours..
- After 7-8 hours kulfis are ready to be served. Garnish them with chopped pistachio & other nuts of your choice & serve frozen..
Matka Malai Kulfi Recipe, Learn how to make Matka Malai Kulfi (absolutely delicious This Matka Malai Kulfi recipe is Excellent and find more Great recipes, tried & tested recipes from NDTV Food. How to make Matka Kulfi-Rich dense kulfi served traditionally in an earthenware pot. Kulfi or Qulfi is a Hindustani word derived from the Persian Qufli meaning "covered cup", which in turn is of Arabic origin. The objective was to revive the kulfi eating culture using packaging design which integrates the Traditional with modernity. I guess no special intro is required for Kulfi Ice cream since it is every ones favorite.