How to Recipe: Methi aalu paratha Tasty
Methi aalu paratha. Methi paratha recipe with step by step photos. Methi paratha is a healthy and tasty whole wheat Methi paratha can be made easily. If you do not get methi leaves, then substitute spinach (palak). methi paratha recipe is a Punjabi aloo methi paratha, supremely tasty variant to the very popular Aloo methi paratha can be relished anytime of the day!
In this Video You can learn easy recipe of Paratha by Meenu Sharma. Methi paratha – learn how to make methi paratha with step by step photos. Methi or Fenugreek is used in many Indian recipes as a spice, vegetable or a herb. Food preparation Methi aalu paratha is a fun point, additionally it ends up being much more unique worth if you cook it yourself. By utilizing the adhering to 14 components, you can begin cooking 6 actions. observe the adhering to section for you to begin cooking immediately.
Ingredients requirements for Methi aalu paratha
- You need – For dough.
- Prepare 1 cup wheat flour.
- Provide to taste Salt.
- It’s 1 tbsp of oil.
- Need as needed – water.
- Require of For stuffing.
- Give 2 of medium potato.
- You need 1/2 cup – methi finally chopped.
- Give to taste for Salt.
- You need 1 – green chilli.
- You need as needed Fresh coriander leaves.
- It’s 1 tsp for red chilli powder.
- Require 1/2 tsp for garam masala.
- You need as needed for Oil for the roast the paratha.
How to make Aaloo Methi Paratha. Methi parathas are a variation of the pan-fried Indian flatbread, flavored with fresh fenugreek leaves Serve Methi Parathas with chilled yogurt and a pickle of your choice. For this recipe, you will need to. Methi Aloo Paratha Recipe. by TNN.
Methi aalu paratha making
- Mix all the ingredients of the dough and knead a soft dough. Keep aside for 10 minutes..
- For the stuffing: take all the ingredients in a mixing bowl.mix all ingredients properly..
- Keep the tawa on the gas to get heated properly..
- Now start to make paratha. Roll out the dough into a circle, brush ghee on it and sprinkle dry wheat flour over it..
- Place the stuffing inside it.Cover the open part and roll it into a paratha..
- Roast the paratha crispy on both the side over the tawa, using medium flame, with oil..
Try this Methi Aloo Paratha recipe made with fenugreek leaves, potatoes and curd. Methi Paratha Recipe, How To Make Methi Paratha Recipe. Methi paratha is an Indian flaky, flat bread made up of whole wheat flour and fenugreek greens or methi leaves. Step by step Methi Paratha Recipe. Methi Paratha is a simple vegan bread that comes together in This pan-cooked Methi paratha is an excellent make-ahead recipe for those busy mornings when you.